Socks tell a lot about a man’s style. Usually matched with ties, socks are an integral part of fashion. But when it comes to the right type of socks, a lot of men have no clue. So, if you are one of them, here is a 1 minute read for you to brief you about different styles of socks for men.
- Ankle Length Socks: Usually worn with low cut shoes like loafers.
- Football Socks: Made for soccer players
- Compression Socks: The copper ones are good for blood flow.
- Knee High Socks: These socks come with cushion support for comfy travel. They are washable in the machine.
- Liner Socks: These socks have a seamless toe line. So your shoes can do the talking.
- Quarter Length Socks: This one has a slight cuff for the ankles and works great for casual wear.
These are the most common types of socks. Now, when you know about the types, you should know where you can buy them. Stance, an international brand is known for its socks subscriptions. They have various plans wherein you can select your pairs and let the awesomeness arrive at your doorstep.
So step up your fashion sense with Stance.